When our hearing begins to fade we tend to forget how things sound.
We start to live in a quieter world, unaware that we are missing the softer
sounds of everyday life - like the pattern of rain or birdsong.
It might be time to consult a hearing care specialist if you are experiencing
one or more of the following problems:
· People seem to be mumbling
· You have to strain to hear when someone talks or whispers
· You have difficulty hearing someone call from behind or
from another room
· You need to watch a speaker's lips more closely to follow
· Following a conversation is difficult when you're in a
group of people, for example at a meeting, at church, or during lectures